Last updated 23 June 2023
As a user of Bell Batteries website (‘https://bellbatteries.com’), you are bound by the following terms and conditions. Accordingly, you should review them in relation to all or part(s) of the website.
1. OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT
All copyright in all materials and information on the Website including, without limitation, any logo, design, text, graphic, video, sound, information, software and the arrangement of any of the foregoing (“Content”) are owned by or licensed to a member of Bell Batteries. You must not copy, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit the Content in any form or by any means without our prior written consent or the written consent of the copyright owner.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You acknowledge that the material in the website is the subject of copyright © and that it is the subject of other intellectual property and legal rights (including third-party rights).
You must not, during or at any time after the expiry or termination of this licence, permit any act which infringes any of those rights and, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you specifically acknowledge that you may not copy the material in the website, except as otherwise expressly authorised by this licence.
3. TRADE MARKS
The word “Bell Batteries” and the following logo are owned by Bell Resources Limited.
Any other trade marks appearing on this Website are either owned by us or a third party. You must not use any trade marks, including those trade marks specified above, that appear on the Website without the written consent of us or the applicable trade mark owner.
The Website may provide links to or allow you to interact with other websites which are under the control of third parties (“Third Party Websites”). You acknowledge and agree that the terms and conditions and/or privacy policies that apply to such Third Party Websites may differ from those that apply to the Website, and you further acknowledge and agree that your use of such Third Party Websites is governed by the respective terms and conditions and/or privacy policies of the Third Party Websites. These links are provided for your information only, and we have no control over and do not monitor or endorse the content of Third Party Websites. We make no representations about and do not accept any liability in relation to Third Party Websites. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY GOODS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, RESOURCES AND/OR CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES AND/OR THIRD-PARTY DEALINGS OR COMMUNICATIONS, FOR ANY HARM RELATED THERETO, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT OR BUSINESS PRACTICES OF ANY THIRD PARTY. You may not create a link from another website or document to the Website without our prior written consent.
6. USER CONDUCT
You are responsible for all of your actions in connection with the Website. Any fraudulent, disruptive, abusive or illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your access to the Website. You may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain personal data from any Website user.
In accessing this Website, you must act in accordance with the law and in a manner that is not otherwise anti-social, and you must not (except if expressly permitted by applicable law):
- disrupt or interfere with the Website, or any services, system, resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or linked websites;
- disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the Website or linked websites;
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor, copy or extract any web pages on the Website, or any of the Content, without our prior written permission;
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the Website;
- use the Website to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including material that are deemed threatening or obscene, or engage in any kind of illegal, fraudulent or antisocial activity;
- attempt to obtain unauthorised access to the Website or parts of the Website that are not opened to public access; or
- post or transmit to or via the Website any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, or any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publication.
The prohibitions above are examples only and the list is not complete or exclusive. We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Website for any action that we determine is inappropriate or disruptive to the Website or to any other user of the Website. If we issue you with a password that permits you to access certain parts of the Website, you are solely responsible for any use of the Website using that password, whether authorised or not. You must treat any such password as confidential, and not disclose it to any third party. If you know or suspect that anyone else knows your password, you must contact us using the details below. You must comply with all laws and regulations that relate to your use of or activities on the Website. We may report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be illegal, and any reports we receive of such conduct. When legally required or at our discretion, we will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Website or on the internet.
8. WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
THE CONTENT AND THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. While we endeavour to provide a convenient and functional Website, we do not guarantee that your requirements will be met or that the Website will be suitable for your business purpose, that the Website, Content or information obtained from the Website is accurate, complete or reliable, or that your use of the Website will be uninterrupted, error free or that the Website is free of viruses or other harmful components. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied conditions and warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. We reserve the right to make any change to the Content without notice. We may also make improvements or changes to the products, services or programs described in the Content at any time without notice. Such improvements or changes may render the Content inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable. The Content may contain general information about our products and services. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the Content does not:
- constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract;
- form part of the terms and conditions for our products and services;
- purport to provide you with personal financial or investment advice of any kind; or
- take account of your particular financial position or requirements.
The Website may include information about stocks and their prices. The information made available on stock prices on the Website does not reflect the current or “real time” price of the stock. Images and diagrams on the Website are intended to be a visual aid only and do not necessarily accurately depict the object described. Your use of the Website including Content is at your own risk. Before taking or refraining from any action in reliance on the Content or the Website, you must make and
rely on your own enquiries in relation to, and in evaluation of, the Content including any information, predictions, opinions and statements contained on the Website.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- resupplying goods or services to you or supplying equivalent goods or services;
- repairing goods; or
- paying the cost of having the goods or services resupplied or goods repaired.
10. TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION
13. APPLICABLE LAW